Dancing pastors take stage at Chicago State University
September 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Instead of "Dancing With the Stars," an event was called "Dancing With the Pastors" at Chicago State University Friday night.
Pastors from churches across the Chicago area stepped out of the pulpit and onto the dance floor to show off their moves to impress a panel of judges.
Fr. Michael Pfleger from St. Sabina, Bishop Larry Trotter from Sweet Holy Spirit Church and Rev. Dr. Ozzie Smith Jr. of Covenant United Church of Christ were just a few of those who participated.
There was no word Saturday on who won. The event was a benefit for Endure Productions, a performing arts academy.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913