Lindsay Lohan involved in NYC hit-and-run, cops say
September 19, 2012 (NEW YORK) -- Police say the actress struck a man while she was parking her 2010 Porsche Cayenne in an alley between buildings on West 16th Street.
Police say the actress struck a man while was parking her 2010 Porsche Cayenne in an alley between buildings on West 16th Street.
The man in his 30s was taken to Bellevue Hospital for a knee injury.
Lohan went into a club at the adjacent Dream Hotel. After police responded, she came out of the hotel and was arrested just before 2:30 a.m. She was charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
She was taken to the 10th Precinct, issued a desk appearance ticket and released pending a later court date. Alchohol is not suspected to be involved in the low-speed crash.
Two other men were in the vehicle with her at the time. They were not charged.
The Porsche is not registered to her.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos