Lindsay Lohan involved in NYC hit-and-run, cops say
September 19, 2012 (NEW YORK) -- Police say the actress struck a man while she was parking her 2010 Porsche Cayenne in an alley between buildings on West 16th Street.
Police say the actress struck a man while was parking her 2010 Porsche Cayenne in an alley between buildings on West 16th Street.
The man in his 30s was taken to Bellevue Hospital for a knee injury.
Lohan went into a club at the adjacent Dream Hotel. After police responded, she came out of the hotel and was arrested just before 2:30 a.m. She was charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
She was taken to the 10th Precinct, issued a desk appearance ticket and released pending a later court date. Alchohol is not suspected to be involved in the low-speed crash.
Two other men were in the vehicle with her at the time. They were not charged.
The Porsche is not registered to her.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 13 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 49 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up 19 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail 43 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital 6 min ago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
13 min ago