Soap star Bonnie Franklin has pancreatic cancer
September 25, 2012 (WLS) -- Actress Bonnie Franklin's family says she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Actress Bonnie Franklin's family says she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
The 68-year-old Franklin starred in the hit sitcom "One Day at a Time" from 1975 to 1984.
Franklin recently appeared on "The Young and the Restless" and "Hot in Cleveland."
Her family says she is remaining positive as she undergoes treatment.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 50 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 53 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 13 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos