Next 'Bachelor' is 'Bachelorette' castoff Lowe
LOS ANGELES (AP) - September 25, 2012 -- ABC says the next star of "The Bachelor" will be Sean Lowe, who was dumped on "The Bachelorette."
The network says the 28-year-old Dallas businessman will be the one doing the choosing when "The Bachelor" returns for its 17th edition.
On the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette," Lowe confessed his love for Emily Maynard but was eliminated just before the finale.
ABC says Lowe is ready to look for love again and confident he will find his soul mate. The 6-foot-3 Texan was a linebacker for Kansas State and worked in finance and insurance before starting a custom furniture business.
"The Bachelor" is hosted by Chris Harrison and returns in January.
bachelor, bachelorette, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos