Common sells South Loop condo, avoids foreclosure
October 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Even celebrities are being threatened with foreclosure.
Rapper/actor Common nearly lost his condo in Chicago's South Loop. The performer sold the two bedroom unit Monday for $350,000, slightly more than he owed Bank of America, and $50,000 less than he paid for hit.
Common and a partner bought it as an investment four years ago, hadn't made a payment since March, and the bank filed to foreclose.
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area 22 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 36 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 31 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother 4 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos