Jenny McCarthy makes 'confessions' in new book
October 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- When it comes to making a point, Jenny McCarthy is pretty fearless -- and in her new book, Bad Habits: Confessions of a Recovering Catholic, the Catholic schoolgirl turned Playboy playmate is at it again.
The former pin-up has written six New York Times bestsellers. Her latest is a funny look back at the naughty school girl who launched her career as playmate of the year at 22.
Now at age 39, she posed again this past August, proving she's still got it.
In her new book, McCarthy chronicles her devout Catholic upbringing. She grew up poor with three sisters in a Polish neighborhood on Chicago's South side
"I used to have a Jesus poster, the pope was over there, flaming heart of Jesus was over there, and I had some 'I love Jesus' t-shirts and bags hanging up," McCarthy told Good Morning America's Juju Chang.
But McCarthy also had dreams of Hollywood, where she built a career for two decades, only to return home recently to her hometown of Chicago to raise her son.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC 7 To Go, April 16, 2014
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos