Oprah photographed smoking on set of new movie
October 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Oprah Winfrey is photographed smoking a cigarette, with a man's hand on her leg, and it wasn't Stedman's.
Yes, this is the personal photo that Oprah herself shared with followers on Twitter. It's actually from the set of her new movie "The Butler."
Oprah had just wrapped up the last steamy scene, with co-star Terrence Howard.
Oprah also gave her other cast member, Forest Whitaker, a big thumbs up for his kissing skills in the film.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
- Pritzker's Commerce Secretary confirmation hearing begins
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- Lunch Break 05-23-13
40 min ago