Mila Kunis named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive
October 9, 2012 (WLS) -- Esquire magazine has crowned Mila Kunis as its ''sexiest woman alive.''
The "Friends with Benefits" star is following in the footsteps of last year's sexiest woman alive, Rihanna.
Kunis is currently hanging out with Ashton Kutcher. They know each other well. They worked together as co-stars in the "That 70's Show."
Kunis is scheduled to appear on the Conan O'Brien Show Tuedsay.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 25 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions 58 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children 40 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- CPS to convert Logan Square school into military academy
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
25 min ago