Uma Thurman baby gets 7 names, 'Luna' for short
October 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Uma Thurman has revealed the name of her 3-month-old, and it is a mouthful, maybe setting a record for longest celebrity baby name.
Her daughter, born in July is Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson. But a spokesman says family and friends call her Luna.
Thurman, 42, kept the name a secret until now. She says every part of the name has special meaning.
Luna is Thurman's third child, the first with boyfriend Arpad Busson, 49. Thurman has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 2 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 16 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK 58 min ago
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos