Uma Thurman baby gets 7 names, 'Luna' for short
October 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Uma Thurman has revealed the name of her 3-month-old, and it is a mouthful, maybe setting a record for longest celebrity baby name.
Her daughter, born in July is Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson. But a spokesman says family and friends call her Luna.
Thurman, 42, kept the name a secret until now. She says every part of the name has special meaning.
Luna is Thurman's third child, the first with boyfriend Arpad Busson, 49. Thurman has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies 16 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 13 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti 35 min ago
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- CPD adds bikes to "Operation Impact" foot...
13 min ago
- 7 in :77