Uma Thurman baby gets 7 names, 'Luna' for short
October 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Uma Thurman has revealed the name of her 3-month-old, and it is a mouthful, maybe setting a record for longest celebrity baby name.
Her daughter, born in July is Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson. But a spokesman says family and friends call her Luna.
Thurman, 42, kept the name a secret until now. She says every part of the name has special meaning.
Luna is Thurman's third child, the first with boyfriend Arpad Busson, 49. Thurman has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 22 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 3 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless 39 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill. 43 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time' 39 min ago
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
22 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
3 min ago