Uma Thurman baby gets 7 names, 'Luna' for short
October 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Uma Thurman has revealed the name of her 3-month-old, and it is a mouthful, maybe setting a record for longest celebrity baby name.
Her daughter, born in July is Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson. But a spokesman says family and friends call her Luna.
Thurman, 42, kept the name a secret until now. She says every part of the name has special meaning.
Luna is Thurman's third child, the first with boyfriend Arpad Busson, 49. Thurman has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 7 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Special session expected to form pension committee 30 min ago
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor 41 min ago
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Alex Spourdalakis mom, godmother take 5th in court 25 min ago
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich.
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
7 min ago
- Special session expected to form pension...
30 min ago
- Yale Elementary students face reality of...
8 min ago