Uma Thurman baby gets 7 names, 'Luna' for short
October 19, 2012 (WLS) -- Uma Thurman has revealed the name of her 3-month-old, and it is a mouthful, maybe setting a record for longest celebrity baby name.
Her daughter, born in July is Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson. But a spokesman says family and friends call her Luna.
Thurman, 42, kept the name a secret until now. She says every part of the name has special meaning.
Luna is Thurman's third child, the first with boyfriend Arpad Busson, 49. Thurman has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke.
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute 17 min ago
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans