Tom Hanks on GMA swears on live TV doing impersonation
October 19, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- It was supposed to be a funny impersonation of someone who swears a lot. Tom Hanks got a little too into the role.
While promoting his new movie "Cloud Atlas," Hanks stopped by the "Good Morning America" set and was having a lighthearted chat in the studio with Elizabeth Vargas when he let the F-word drop while doing an impression of a character.
"Next time I'm on this show there will be a 7 second delay," Hanks tweeted shortly after the appearance.
The East Coast broadcast is the only version to have the uncensored appearance. Rebroadcasts in all other time zones are censored.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 1 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos