Tom Hanks on GMA swears on live TV doing impersonation
October 19, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- It was supposed to be a funny impersonation of someone who swears a lot. Tom Hanks got a little too into the role.
While promoting his new movie "Cloud Atlas," Hanks stopped by the "Good Morning America" set and was having a lighthearted chat in the studio with Elizabeth Vargas when he let the F-word drop while doing an impression of a character.
"Next time I'm on this show there will be a 7 second delay," Hanks tweeted shortly after the appearance.
The East Coast broadcast is the only version to have the uncensored appearance. Rebroadcasts in all other time zones are censored.
- Exclusive: Boy 'on alert' after surviving pit bull attack
- Judge orders day care worker released from jail
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Religious display vandalized at Daley Plaza
- Sites suggested for George Lucas museum in Chicago
- Ravinia tickets on sale Thursday for 2014 concert season
- NTSB head calls for rail tank car changes
- Wortham lawsuit settled with Mississippi gun dealer
- Summer Infant recalls 800K baby monitors
- Divvy passes 1 million trip milestone in 9 months
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game