Tom Hanks on GMA swears on live TV doing impersonation
October 19, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- It was supposed to be a funny impersonation of someone who swears a lot. Tom Hanks got a little too into the role.
While promoting his new movie "Cloud Atlas," Hanks stopped by the "Good Morning America" set and was having a lighthearted chat in the studio with Elizabeth Vargas when he let the F-word drop while doing an impression of a character.
"Next time I'm on this show there will be a 7 second delay," Hanks tweeted shortly after the appearance.
The East Coast broadcast is the only version to have the uncensored appearance. Rebroadcasts in all other time zones are censored.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 16 min ago
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport 7 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions 55 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913