Il Volo to perform with Barbara Streisand at Chicago's United Center
October 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Il Volo launched on the worldwide musical scene in 2009 while competing in the popular Italian talent show, "Ti Lascio Una Canzone".
The trio of operatic pop teenage tenors: Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto, and Gianluca Ginoble have since traveled the world performing in a number of venues. They are now on tour with Barbara Streisand and open for the musical legend Friday at the United Center.
Il Volo's second album "We Are Love" is scheduled to be released on November 19th. "We Are Love", recorded in Los Angeles and Rome, is co-produced by Grammy-winning producer Humberto Gatica and Tony Renis. Executive producers on the new album are Ron Fair and Michele Torpedine (Il Volo's manager) for the two duets. The new CD includes guest appearances by Placido Domingo and Eros Ramazzotti.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 37 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 35 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 53 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 51 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- 7 in :77
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
37 min ago