Il Volo to perform with Barbara Streisand at Chicago's United Center
October 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Il Volo launched on the worldwide musical scene in 2009 while competing in the popular Italian talent show, "Ti Lascio Una Canzone".
The trio of operatic pop teenage tenors: Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto, and Gianluca Ginoble have since traveled the world performing in a number of venues. They are now on tour with Barbara Streisand and open for the musical legend Friday at the United Center.
Il Volo's second album "We Are Love" is scheduled to be released on November 19th. "We Are Love", recorded in Los Angeles and Rome, is co-produced by Grammy-winning producer Humberto Gatica and Tony Renis. Executive producers on the new album are Ron Fair and Michele Torpedine (Il Volo's manager) for the two duets. The new CD includes guest appearances by Placido Domingo and Eros Ramazzotti.
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher reported missing 31 min ago
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica 7 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos