Il Volo to perform with Barbara Streisand at Chicago's United Center
October 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Il Volo launched on the worldwide musical scene in 2009 while competing in the popular Italian talent show, "Ti Lascio Una Canzone".
The trio of operatic pop teenage tenors: Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto, and Gianluca Ginoble have since traveled the world performing in a number of venues. They are now on tour with Barbara Streisand and open for the musical legend Friday at the United Center.
Il Volo's second album "We Are Love" is scheduled to be released on November 19th. "We Are Love", recorded in Los Angeles and Rome, is co-produced by Grammy-winning producer Humberto Gatica and Tony Renis. Executive producers on the new album are Ron Fair and Michele Torpedine (Il Volo's manager) for the two duets. The new CD includes guest appearances by Placido Domingo and Eros Ramazzotti.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party 40 min ago
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 53 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross 39 min ago
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds 56 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos