Oak Park teacher wins on Jeopardy!
November 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fenwick High School teacher Colby Burnett won on Friday's episode of Jeopardy!
Burnett teaches advanced placement world history at the Oak Park school.
Burnett is taking part in the Jeopardy! Teachers Tournament.
Friday, students in Burnett's class also got a chance to play Jeopardy! A member of the show's Clue Crew came to town to help the students along.
Burnett is excited about the opportunity to show off his smarts on the popular game show. His students were just as excited to see him on TV as well.
Since Burnett won Friday's show, he'll be back next week to see if he can continue winning.
You can catch Jeopardy! Monday at 2:30 p.m. on ABC 7.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 3 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 32 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 16 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds