Oprah goes organic -- in new business?
November 16, 2012 (WLS) -- Oprah Winfrey appears to be starting her own line of organic food and beauty products.
According to Forbes magazine, the New York Post discovered applications for patents on names such as Oprah's Organics and Oprah's Harvest. The applications list possible products as salad dressing, sauces, vegetables, drinks and beauty products.
A source told Forbes that doesn't mean the media mogul, who's got her own TV network, a magazine, and more, will actually make all of those things.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 7 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 24 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 47 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 14 min ago
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 42 min ago
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos