Oprah goes organic -- in new business?
November 16, 2012 (WLS) -- Oprah Winfrey appears to be starting her own line of organic food and beauty products.
According to Forbes magazine, the New York Post discovered applications for patents on names such as Oprah's Organics and Oprah's Harvest. The applications list possible products as salad dressing, sauces, vegetables, drinks and beauty products.
A source told Forbes that doesn't mean the media mogul, who's got her own TV network, a magazine, and more, will actually make all of those things.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas