Goodman Theater premieres Christmas classic
November 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's Goodman Theater premiered its newest version of A Christmas Carol on Saturday night.
It's the 35th year the downtown theater has put on the classic holiday play.
This year a choir from Glenbrook North High School sang carols for theatergoers.
Performances of A Christmas Carol run until December 29th at the Goodman's Albert Theater.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Making Your Own Candy Canes 17 min ago
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area 10 min ago