Goodman Theater premieres Christmas classic
November 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's Goodman Theater premiered its newest version of A Christmas Carol on Saturday night.
It's the 35th year the downtown theater has put on the classic holiday play.
This year a choir from Glenbrook North High School sang carols for theatergoers.
Performances of A Christmas Carol run until December 29th at the Goodman's Albert Theater.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails 47 min ago
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos