Lost Beatles audition tape up for auction
November 23, 2012 (WLS) -- A lost Beatles audition tape is now up for auction.
It features ten songs and was recorded for Decca Records in 1962.
That's even before Ringo Starr was their drummer.
A London auction house is starting the bidding at $29,000.
The record company said "no thanks" after listen to the tape and told the Beatles they had no future in show business.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos