Frankie Muniz, 'Malcolm in the Middle' star, has stroke
December 5, 2012 (PHOENIX) (WLS) -- Frankie Muniz, the young star known for the hit TV show ''Malcolm in the Middle,'' suffered a mini-stroke last week.
Muniz says he suffered the stroke last Friday. He says he was riding his motorcycle in Phoenix when he lost sight in one eye and felt his body go numb.
Muniz spent the weekend in the hospital but says he doing OK now.
Muniz turned 27 years old Wednesday.
Doctors say fewer than 10 percent of all strokes happen to people under 45.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year