Jennifer Hudson dishes on life, diet and clothing line
December 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jennifer Hudson honored the memory of her late nephew Julian King Tuesday night as she performed at a concert to benefit the charitable foundation named after King. The event was thrown by Michigan Avenue Magazine.
Hudson, who appears on the cover of the magazine's latest issue, said she will hang the cover photo in her Chicago home.
Hudson talked about her new clothing line which she said is especially good for moms.
"It's cute and comfortable," she said. "I feel like every girl should have the right to feel cute and comfortable in what she's wearing."
Hudson said she's doesn't get to work out much but is staying slim by sticking to her Weight Watchers plan.
entertainment, janet davies
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking