Roger Ebert treated for hip fracture
December 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Film critic Roger Ebert is in the hospital with a hip fracture.
His doctors are still checking him out, but he's already asking for his computer so he can start tweeting again.
Roger's wife, Chaz, says her husband has just got to stop doing those tricky disco dance moves!
Roger just wants to get back to the movies so he can finish his Top 10 list.
entertainment, janet davies
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates