Roger Ebert treated for hip fracture
December 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Film critic Roger Ebert is in the hospital with a hip fracture.
His doctors are still checking him out, but he's already asking for his computer so he can start tweeting again.
Roger's wife, Chaz, says her husband has just got to stop doing those tricky disco dance moves!
Roger just wants to get back to the movies so he can finish his Top 10 list.
entertainment, janet davies
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds