Roger Ebert treated for hip fracture
December 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Film critic Roger Ebert is in the hospital with a hip fracture.
His doctors are still checking him out, but he's already asking for his computer so he can start tweeting again.
Roger's wife, Chaz, says her husband has just got to stop doing those tricky disco dance moves!
Roger just wants to get back to the movies so he can finish his Top 10 list.
entertainment, janet davies
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools 32 min ago
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back 42 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3 42 min ago
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund...
32 min ago
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos