Man arrested at home tied to Taylor Swift
December 14, 2012 (NASHVILLE, Tenn.) -- Authorities say a man jailed on a trespassing charge took a bus from Wisconsin to Nashville, climbed a fence at a home linked to singer Taylor Swift and told police he was there to surprise a woman on her birthday.
The singer is overseas and turned 23 Thursday. Swift's spokeswoman declined comment.
Court documents show 24-year-old Jacob Nicholas Kulke was arrested early Friday after climbing a fence and secured gate. The City Paper previously reported that the $2.5 million house in Belle Meade, a Nashville suburb, was bought last year by a trustee who handles property deals for Swift.
Kulke told police he had social media ties to someone at the home and he wanted to surprise her for her birthday. Court records don't show if he has a lawyer.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake