Man arrested at home tied to Taylor Swift
December 14, 2012 (NASHVILLE, Tenn.) -- Authorities say a man jailed on a trespassing charge took a bus from Wisconsin to Nashville, climbed a fence at a home linked to singer Taylor Swift and told police he was there to surprise a woman on her birthday.
The singer is overseas and turned 23 Thursday. Swift's spokeswoman declined comment.
Court documents show 24-year-old Jacob Nicholas Kulke was arrested early Friday after climbing a fence and secured gate. The City Paper previously reported that the $2.5 million house in Belle Meade, a Nashville suburb, was bought last year by a trustee who handles property deals for Swift.
Kulke told police he had social media ties to someone at the home and he wanted to surprise her for her birthday. Court records don't show if he has a lawyer.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 51 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning 36 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 17 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force 36 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster 48 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese...
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville 56 min ago
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
17 min ago
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
51 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over...
36 min ago