Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood reportedly ties the knot
December 22, 2012 (LONDON) -- Two British newspapers say Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood has married his fiancee Sally Humphreys at a ceremony at London's Dorchester Hotel.
The Sun and the Daily Mirror carried photographs of the 65-year-old rocker with a pale boutonniere and a dark blue suit, and his 34-year-old bride in a traditional white gown and a clutch of matching white flowers.
The Sun quoted Wood as saying "I'm feeling great" as he and his bride kissed and posed for pictures outside the exclusive hotel in London's upscale Mayfair district.
The newspapers said the guests included singer Rod Stewart and his wife Penny Lancaster as well as ex-Beatle Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy Shevell.
A call and an email to Wood's U.S.-based agent weren't immediately returned Saturday.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 31 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury 53 min ago
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...