Robin Roberts, dog 'KJ' reunited
December 31, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Good Morning America host Robin Roberts has finally been reunited with her beloved dog.
Roberts had to stay away from "KJ"," her Jack Russell terrier, after undergoing a bone marrow transplant to battle a rare blood disorder.
Roberts had to first get strong enough before being able to see KJ again.
Recently, Roberts passed the 100-day mark since the transplant, and on Saturday she posted a photo of herself with KJ on Twitter.
Roberts is not expected to be back on air until sometime in May.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party