Robin Roberts, dog 'KJ' reunited
December 31, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Good Morning America host Robin Roberts has finally been reunited with her beloved dog.
Roberts had to stay away from "KJ"," her Jack Russell terrier, after undergoing a bone marrow transplant to battle a rare blood disorder.
Roberts had to first get strong enough before being able to see KJ again.
Recently, Roberts passed the 100-day mark since the transplant, and on Saturday she posted a photo of herself with KJ on Twitter.
Roberts is not expected to be back on air until sometime in May.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation