Robin Roberts, dog 'KJ' reunited
December 31, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Good Morning America host Robin Roberts has finally been reunited with her beloved dog.
Roberts had to stay away from "KJ"," her Jack Russell terrier, after undergoing a bone marrow transplant to battle a rare blood disorder.
Roberts had to first get strong enough before being able to see KJ again.
Recently, Roberts passed the 100-day mark since the transplant, and on Saturday she posted a photo of herself with KJ on Twitter.
Roberts is not expected to be back on air until sometime in May.
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado 42 min ago
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body 27 min ago
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars' 9 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos