Robin Roberts, dog 'KJ' reunited
December 31, 2012 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Good Morning America host Robin Roberts has finally been reunited with her beloved dog.
Roberts had to stay away from "KJ"," her Jack Russell terrier, after undergoing a bone marrow transplant to battle a rare blood disorder.
Roberts had to first get strong enough before being able to see KJ again.
Recently, Roberts passed the 100-day mark since the transplant, and on Saturday she posted a photo of herself with KJ on Twitter.
Roberts is not expected to be back on air until sometime in May.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side 38 min ago
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault 36 min ago
- Toy Parade gathers gifts for children in need 39 min ago
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- United Airlines takes Starlight kids on trip to North Pole
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area