Kim Kardashian, Kanye West baby due in July
January 16, 2013 (WLS) -- The baby of reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Chicago rapper Kanye West is due in July, the same month as the royal baby anticipated around the world due for Duchess Kate Middleton and Prince William.
Three months into her pregnancy, Kardashian said she is still getting used to the idea that she's going to be a mother.
Kardashian told NBC's "Today" show that until she starts seeing a belly, "it won't really sink in." She says "it's a weird realization."
Kardashian says she was surprised she got pregnant because she has the same fertility problems as her sister Kourtney. As for whether she and West will get married now that she's pregnant, she says they've talked about it, but she's "not in a rush."
Kardashian says her sister Kourtney proposed that one sister could babysit all the kids and breast-feed them, too, in order to give the other sisters time off.
The new season of "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami" starts Sunday.
St. James Palace announced William and Kate's pregnancy in early December after the duchess suffered from acute morning sickness and had to be hospitalized.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...