Kim Kardashian, Kanye West baby due in July
January 16, 2013 (WLS) -- The baby of reality TV star Kim Kardashian and Chicago rapper Kanye West is due in July, the same month as the royal baby anticipated around the world due for Duchess Kate Middleton and Prince William.
Three months into her pregnancy, Kardashian said she is still getting used to the idea that she's going to be a mother.
Kardashian told NBC's "Today" show that until she starts seeing a belly, "it won't really sink in." She says "it's a weird realization."
Kardashian says she was surprised she got pregnant because she has the same fertility problems as her sister Kourtney. As for whether she and West will get married now that she's pregnant, she says they've talked about it, but she's "not in a rush."
Kardashian says her sister Kourtney proposed that one sister could babysit all the kids and breast-feed them, too, in order to give the other sisters time off.
The new season of "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami" starts Sunday.
St. James Palace announced William and Kate's pregnancy in early December after the duchess suffered from acute morning sickness and had to be hospitalized.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found 20 min ago
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas