Morrissey postpones Chicago show again
January 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Singer Morrissey postponed a Chicago show for the second time this weekend.
He is being treated at a suburban Detroit hospital for a bleeding ulcer, according to a spokesperson.
The diagnosis forced the former Smiths lead singer to postpone shows in Flint, Minneapolis and last Saturday at the Chicago Theatre.
His show in October was postponed because of a family medical emergency.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger 16 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
10 min ago