Don Johnson gets $19M in lawsuit over 'Nash Bridges'
February 12, 2013 (WLS) -- According to the website The Wrap, actor Don Johnson has ended his lawsuit against the company that co-produced his series ''Nash Bridges.''
Johnson, 63, reportedly got $19 million. "Nash Bridges" aired on CBS from 1996 to 2001.
More recently, Johnson has had roles in the TV series "Eastbound & Down," and in the Oscar-nominated film "Django Unchained."
He may be best known for his work on the TV series "Miami Vice" from 1984-1990. He had starring roles in the movies "Tin Cup," "Born Yesterday," and many TV movies.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd 52 min ago
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- NW Ind. commission OKs proposed Illiana Expy. 26 min ago
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- Golden Globe nominations announced 33 min ago
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 To Go, December 12, 2013
30 min ago