Mark Bishop, ABC7 meteorologist, starring in 'Little Shop of Horrors'
February 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It is our humble opinion that ABC7 meteorologist Mark Bishop should be up for a Tony award!
In addition to being a meteorologist, Mark is also a professor at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais.
Currently, the school is putting on a production of Little Shop of Horrors, and Mark is playing several characters in it.
You still have the chance to catch mark on stage. Two performances were set for Saturday at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Olivet Nazarene University.
Admission is $12 for adults and $6 for students and seniors.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake