Mark Bishop, ABC7 meteorologist, starring in 'Little Shop of Horrors'
February 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It is our humble opinion that ABC7 meteorologist Mark Bishop should be up for a Tony award!
In addition to being a meteorologist, Mark is also a professor at Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais.
Currently, the school is putting on a production of Little Shop of Horrors, and Mark is playing several characters in it.
You still have the chance to catch mark on stage. Two performances were set for Saturday at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Olivet Nazarene University.
Admission is $12 for adults and $6 for students and seniors.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway 39 min ago
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan...
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Eataly Chicago closes for day- one week after opening
- Rich Williamson of Ill. GOP dies at 64
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest...
14 min ago