Colby Burnett, teacher from Oak Park, wins Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions
February 26, 2013 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- For the second time in just over a year, Oak Park teacher Colby Burnett has won a title on Jeopardy!
Tuesday, Burnett won the show's Tournament of Champions.
Burnett, who took home the $250,000 grand prize, is a world history teacher at Fenwick High School.
The 29-year-old plans on saving most of the money he won and moving his mother into a new home by May.
Burnett also won Jeopardy!'s teachers tournament in November 2012.
Jeopardy! airs weekday afternoons at 2:30 p.m. on ABC 7.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus