Colby Burnett, teacher from Oak Park, wins Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions
February 26, 2013 (OAK PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- For the second time in just over a year, Oak Park teacher Colby Burnett has won a title on Jeopardy!
Tuesday, Burnett won the show's Tournament of Champions.
Burnett, who took home the $250,000 grand prize, is a world history teacher at Fenwick High School.
The 29-year-old plans on saving most of the money he won and moving his mother into a new home by May.
Burnett also won Jeopardy!'s teachers tournament in November 2012.
Jeopardy! airs weekday afternoons at 2:30 p.m. on ABC 7.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...