Paul Bearer, WWE manager of The Undertaker, dies
March 6, 2013 (WLS) -- Paul Bearer, one of WWE's most recognizable faces, has died. William Moody, aka Paul Bearer, was manager of The Undertaker.
According to WWE.com, the Paul Bearer died on March 5, 2013. He was 58 years old.
WWE released a statement:
WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.
Our deepest condolences go out to Moody's family, friends and fans.
WWE fans tweeted their respect for the wrestling manager and former wrestler.
He started with wrestling in 1991, and became one of the most beloved and recognized personalities. Paul Bearer's profile on WWE
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer