Sharon Stone sued by ex-employee
March 12, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actress Sharon Stone is facing another lawsuit from a former employee.
Stone's former maid, Angelica Castillo, filed a wrongful termination lawsuit Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The complaint says Castillo injured her back carrying Stone's groceries in June. It alleges Stone ignored doctor's orders to give Castillo time off for her back to heal, then fired Castillo because she was slowed down by the injury.
Stone's lawyer didn't respond to requests for comments.
The actress is also facing a lawsuit from a former nanny in a dispute involving overtime pay.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 46 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 2 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 50 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
21 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
46 min ago