Sharon Stone sued by ex-employee
March 12, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actress Sharon Stone is facing another lawsuit from a former employee.
Stone's former maid, Angelica Castillo, filed a wrongful termination lawsuit Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The complaint says Castillo injured her back carrying Stone's groceries in June. It alleges Stone ignored doctor's orders to give Castillo time off for her back to heal, then fired Castillo because she was slowed down by the injury.
Stone's lawyer didn't respond to requests for comments.
The actress is also facing a lawsuit from a former nanny in a dispute involving overtime pay.
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 5 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Vets raise money to build WWII submarine memorial 13 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 26 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos