Sharon Stone sued by ex-employee
March 12, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actress Sharon Stone is facing another lawsuit from a former employee.
Stone's former maid, Angelica Castillo, filed a wrongful termination lawsuit Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The complaint says Castillo injured her back carrying Stone's groceries in June. It alleges Stone ignored doctor's orders to give Castillo time off for her back to heal, then fired Castillo because she was slowed down by the injury.
Stone's lawyer didn't respond to requests for comments.
The actress is also facing a lawsuit from a former nanny in a dispute involving overtime pay.
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb 12 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings 1 min ago
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin