Sharon Stone sued by ex-employee
March 12, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Actress Sharon Stone is facing another lawsuit from a former employee.
Stone's former maid, Angelica Castillo, filed a wrongful termination lawsuit Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
The complaint says Castillo injured her back carrying Stone's groceries in June. It alleges Stone ignored doctor's orders to give Castillo time off for her back to heal, then fired Castillo because she was slowed down by the injury.
Stone's lawyer didn't respond to requests for comments.
The actress is also facing a lawsuit from a former nanny in a dispute involving overtime pay.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 34 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 3 min ago
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters 32 min ago
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- Skokie fire lights up sky 21 min ago
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
24 min ago