R. Kelly mansion sold at auction
March 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A home owned by singer R. Kelly has sold at auction for $950,000.
Located in south suburban Olympia Fields, it has six full bathrooms, seven half-baths and a four-car garage.
The property was being foreclosed on.
The property once was valued at more than $5 million.
Last year, J.P. Morgan Chase -- which bought the house Monday -- stated in court files that Kelly still owed about $3 million on the 11,140-square-foot home. Once a judge approves the deal, the bank can put it on the market.
Kelly's one-time spokesman, Allan Mayer, says he can't comment on the auction, but the Grammy winner isn't having financial problems.
Kelly was acquitted of child pornography charges in 2008.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD