Gene Simmons snow sculpture on display in southern Illinois
March 26, 2013 (COLLINSVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Kiss singer Gene Simmons has been depicted in a downstate snow sculpture.
A man in the southern Illinois town of Collinsville has created a snow sculpture of the band's singer and bassist. It's complete with his infamous tongue.
Many who see it stop and take a picture.
The sculpture is the creation of Freddie Novosel. You might consider him an artist who works in snow.
Novosel says he has done 35 to 40 of these snow sculptures, ranging from cartoon characters to cars.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 4 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 3 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 41 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 38 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints 40 min ago
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour...
4 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
3 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos