Lady Gaga 'Born Brave' bus in Chicago
March 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lady Gaga fans got a treat Wednesday at Navy Pier. The singer's ''Born Brave'' bus tour made its final stop in Chicago.
The colorful bus has already been to Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and New York City. It is covered in artwork by her fans and connects people with local resources for mental and behavioral health experts.
Lady Gaga was not on the bus. She is recovering from hip surgery.
Thursday is Gaga's 27th birthday.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Chicago FOP president suspended 27 min ago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe 2 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- Rodman returns to N. Korea on basketball diplomacy trip
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor