Jennifer Hudson stars in latest film by Columbia College alumni
March 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks star in the upcoming movie from two filmmakers who got their start at Columbia College.
The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete features music from Alicia Keys.
Columbia alumni George Tillman and Bob Teitel say, in Hollywood, you can always tell a Chicagoan because they work so hard and are so proud of being from Chicago. That's why they give the city a starring role any time they can.
Last week, Teitel had a party at his Los Angeles home for Illinois Governor Pat Quinn, with guests including Jim Belushi, Joe Mantegna and Jeff Garlin. The governor is a big supporter of incentives to bring film production to Illinois.
entertainment, janet davies
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 1 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos