Heidi Klum saves son from riptide
April 2, 2013 (HONOLULU) (WLS) -- Heidi Klum to the rescue!
The 39-year-old supermodel reportedly jumped into action when her 7-year-old son and his two nannies were swept out to sea in a riptide.
Klum was vacationing with her boyfriend and all four of her kids in Hawaii over the weekend.
The TV personality, who's currently hosting the latest season of "Project Runway," told US Weekly she was scared, but that everyone got out of the water safely.
Klum is set to appear on "America's Got Talent" as a judge this summer.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 32 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 48 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- 6 shot at party in Austin 26 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 11 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Japanese jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu 33 min ago
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
48 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos