Roger Ebert's final review: 'To the Wonder'
April 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Sun-Times has published Roger Ebert's final movie review.
He critiqued "To the Wonder", a film by a director Terrence Malick. Ebert held Malick's work in great esteem.
Ebert gives the love story, starring Ben Affleck, three-and-a-half stars.
The movie opens on April 19.
Funeral services for Ebert will be held Monday at 10 a.m. at Holy Name Cathedral.
Fans of the film critic will be allowed to attend but seating will be limited.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 2 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 54 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
2 min ago
- 7 in :77