Roger Ebert's final review: 'To the Wonder'
April 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Sun-Times has published Roger Ebert's final movie review.
He critiqued "To the Wonder", a film by a director Terrence Malick. Ebert held Malick's work in great esteem.
Ebert gives the love story, starring Ben Affleck, three-and-a-half stars.
The movie opens on April 19.
Funeral services for Ebert will be held Monday at 10 a.m. at Holy Name Cathedral.
Fans of the film critic will be allowed to attend but seating will be limited.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 30 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 56 min ago
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping 19 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos