Carrie Ann Inaba in tears, Aly Raisman ahead of Zendaya Coleman on DWTS
April 9, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Week 4 of ''Dancing With The Stars'' saw the highest score of the season.
We also saw some big improvements, plus illness and injury.
With the best score of the season, triple 9s, gymnast Aly Raisman jumped to the top of the judges' leaderboard, performing a contemporary dance.
"For me, I don't feel like I could have done the dance any better. I don't feel like I could have been any more, like, into it, so that makes me happy," she said.
Raisman is now one point ahead of Zendaya Coleman and her partner.
"I am enjoying myself doing something different, and I get to do it with one of the best dancers ever," Zendaya said.
Also tied for second: A giddy Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough. Jacoby Jones impressed the judges by showing another side. It got him triple eights and fourth place.
"He is incredibly deep, incredibly talented, and I think we just started to uncover all that depth," said dance partner Karina Smirnoff.
In fifth, Ingo Rademacher scored his personal best - 23 for his Viennese waltz.
"I think we did a really nice job and, you know, I really felt the dance. It was an emotional thing," he said.
With 21, D.L. Hughley upped his best game by five points, tying for 6th.
"It was a ying and yang. And it just felt good. It felt natural from the time I heard the song to the time I saw the choreography. I got the choreography in a couple of hours, first time I ever done that," he said.
Andy Dick also scored triple sevens. The emotional dance for his daughter brought judge Carrie Ann Inaba to tears.
"I think it's honestly, she saw Sndy for the first time lay his soul bare, just pure truth, no character," said Dick's dance partner Sharna Burgess.
Sean Lowe's Viennese waltz got him eighth place. And his partner's wow move of the night got her bloodied, blistered and bruised.
"She did an amazing job choreographing the routine and I just kind of fumbled and stumbled along the way," said Lowe.
Lisa Vanderpump battled illness. She fainted during rehearsal. But she still danced, tying for last with triple sixes. Also at the bottom was Victor Ortiz.
"But, you know, I tried to deliver it with 100 percent," he said.
Andrea Boccelli performs a duet with Jennifer Lopez during Tuesday night's results. But before the end of the evening, one more couple goes home.
entertainment, george pennacchio
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...