TV icons performing sitcom in Chicago
April 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Television icons Ed Asner and Marion Ross are performing in a new sitcom pilot in Chicago called "I've Got a Life in Kalamazoo" and you can see them in person Sunday afternoon.
The first episode was performed Saturday night at the Museum of Broadcast Communications.
They play a couple with a grown daughter putting her career on hold to care for her parents.
Asner and Ross both had a great success with their TV comedies, The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Happy Days.
You can see "Ive Got a Life in Kalamazoo" at the Museum of Broadcast Communications Sunday at 2 p.m. and VIP tickets give you a chance to meet Asner and Ross.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake