AmericanaramA festival coming to Chicago area
April 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A music festival featuring Bob Dylan, My Morning Jacket and the chicago-based band Wilco is coming to the Chicago area this summer.
The details of the AmericanaramA festival were released Monday. It will stop at 26 cities. On July 12 it will be at Toyota Park In suburban Bridgeview.
A ticket pre-sale will begin on Wednesday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster.
All tickets will go on sale Saturday morning at 10 a.m.
Richard Thompson, Ryan Bingham and other artists will appear on select dates.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 41 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 36 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 15 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 14 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
41 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
36 min ago