AmericanaramA festival coming to Chicago area
April 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A music festival featuring Bob Dylan, My Morning Jacket and the chicago-based band Wilco is coming to the Chicago area this summer.
The details of the AmericanaramA festival were released Monday. It will stop at 26 cities. On July 12 it will be at Toyota Park In suburban Bridgeview.
A ticket pre-sale will begin on Wednesday at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster.
All tickets will go on sale Saturday morning at 10 a.m.
Richard Thompson, Ryan Bingham and other artists will appear on select dates.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits