Buddy Guy among Blues Hall of Fame inductions
April 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The musical style Chicago helped make world-famous bestowed Hall of Fame honors on performers past and present in the South Loop.
The Blues Hall of Fame inductions are taking place at Buddy Guys Legends Blues Club. Sweet Claudette was among the day's first inductees.
Others include Buddy Guy himself, Billy Branch, as well as late performers like the hugely influential Muddy Waters and Willie Dixon.
The Blues Hall of Fame is a virtual assembly of blue artists from around the world.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 11 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...