Buddy Guy among Blues Hall of Fame inductions
April 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The musical style Chicago helped make world-famous bestowed Hall of Fame honors on performers past and present in the South Loop.
The Blues Hall of Fame inductions are taking place at Buddy Guys Legends Blues Club. Sweet Claudette was among the day's first inductees.
Others include Buddy Guy himself, Billy Branch, as well as late performers like the hugely influential Muddy Waters and Willie Dixon.
The Blues Hall of Fame is a virtual assembly of blue artists from around the world.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos