Honey Boo Boo 'wedding'? for Mama June, Sugar Bear
May 6, 2013 (McINTYRE, Ga.) -- It was wedding bells - or something - for Mama June and Sugar Bear as Honey Boo Boo's mom and dad walked down the aisle over the weekend.
But it's what happened then - nine years after they met, and seven after having the baby who would become a reality TV icon - that has everyone talking.
Is it the big day, Honey Boo Boo style? Mama June and her longtime love Sugar Bear, all dressed up on Sunday in their camouflage finest for what may or may not have been a May wedding.
"Mama June isn't saying whether or not they're married, but they did renew their vows," said Carlos Greer, People Magazine. "She's still in love with Sugar Bear and she wanted to show their love to her girls."
As Honey Boo Boo would say, eagle-eyed viewers might have been be able to "redneck-ognize" the rather unusual attire featuring blinged-out sneakers, French-tip nails, and neon-colored roses.
"It was a family affair. Honey Boo Boo was there in her pageantry dress. They ate barbeque, and it was a finger licking good time," Greer said.
The town of McIntyre, Georgia, abuzz with excitement, speculating over the possible nuptials.
"I'm so glad that they're finally doing it," one friend said. "June just is scared of the whole thing, but I guess he finally convinced her."
The most famous member of the clan was spotted carrying roses down the aisle, but the family and TLC wouldn't speculate. However, the coupon-cutting queen did give People some insider information.
"My sister baked the cake, and we spent most of the money on barbecue. We stayed true to our roots and made the focus on the family and my commitment to Sugar Bear. You can definitely plan an event on a budget!" Mama June said.
But women everywhere can take a page out of Mama June's handbook of love - June always tells her girls:
"Never settle for a man who doesn't treat you right. If a guy doesn't love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea."
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 6 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 4 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 22 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 20 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago 35 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- 7 in :77
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
6 min ago