James McCartney, son of Paul, performs new music
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
May 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- James McCartney is doing his famous father proud and getting into the family business of making music that started with the Beatles over 50 years ago.
McCartney performs Tuesday at Schubas (3159 North Southport in Chicago) at 8 p.m. He's so talented, you won't want to miss seeing him up close and personal as his career takes off.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 18 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt 50 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- 2 kids who died with dad in I-65 crash ID'd 34 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 12 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos