Angie Everhart cancer surgery Tuesday
May 14, 2013 (WLS) -- Angie Everhart has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
A rep for the model-turned-actress says her prognosis is "very good."
Everhart is scheduled to undergo surgery Tuesday. Her spokeswoman says the 43-year-old former Sports Illustrated model "expects to be back to work and to mommy duties in a few weeks."
On The Red Carpet reports Everhart made no mention of her ailment on her Twitter page, which she updates frequently. She said on May 10, two days before Mother's Day: "I'm reflecting on my life these days... I have been sooo lucky, super happy, but nothing beats being a MOM!! I love you Kayden!!"
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break 10 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 16 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 16 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured 35 min ago
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 46 min ago
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water...
10 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
16 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
16 min ago