Angie Everhart cancer surgery Tuesday
May 14, 2013 (WLS) -- Angie Everhart has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
A rep for the model-turned-actress says her prognosis is "very good."
Everhart is scheduled to undergo surgery Tuesday. Her spokeswoman says the 43-year-old former Sports Illustrated model "expects to be back to work and to mommy duties in a few weeks."
On The Red Carpet reports Everhart made no mention of her ailment on her Twitter page, which she updates frequently. She said on May 10, two days before Mother's Day: "I'm reflecting on my life these days... I have been sooo lucky, super happy, but nothing beats being a MOM!! I love you Kayden!!"
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 18 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 17 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts 23 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos