Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
May 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It's almost time for the kick off of the free summer movie series in Millennium Park with a new and improved screen.
Twelve films will be featured throughout the season, starting with the Oscar winning hit Chicago. Dreamgirls and Moulin Rouge are also on the bill.
The films will be shown on a state-of-the-art giant, LED screen.
Moviegoers can sit in seats or have a picnic on the lawn at Pritzker Pavillion.
The program begins Tuesday, June 18, which would have been film critic Roger Ebert's 71st birthday. Ebert often opened Chicago's free movie season at the park.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 44 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale 43 min ago
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 15 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 16 min ago
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10M bond 18 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed 24 min ago
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
38 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour...
44 min ago
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
43 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos