George Lucas, Mellody Hobson to hold Chicago reception at Promontory Point
June 29, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- Newlyweds George Lucas and Mellody Hobson will hold a reception Saturday at Promontory Park in Chicago - and Prince is rumored to perform.
Hobson, president of Ariel investment firm, is from Chicago. She and Lucas married last week at Skywalker Ranch near San Francisco, Calif. The Chicago reception is for their family and friends here.
It's the first marriage for Hobson, 44, and second for Lucas, 69. The two have dated since 2006.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size... 17 min ago
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
25 min ago