Chefs vie for appearance on 'The Taste'
July 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hundreds of chefs turn out Saturday for the casting call for the second season of ABC's "The Taste."
Auditions were held at the Centered Chef Food Studios.
Cooks brought their own dishes and were given the opportunity to present them to producers for their chance to appear on the show.
In the cooking series, celebrity chefs Anthony Bourdain and Nigella Lawson coach teams of cooks to compete for who has the best dish in a blind taste test.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 31 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 11 min ago
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage 6 min ago
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 34 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 32 min ago