'Duck Dynasty' Season 4 premiere date announced
July 24, 2013 (WLS) -- Clean off your camo as the duck huntin' Robertsons return for a fourth season. New episodes of A&E's reality series ''Duck Dynasty'' begin Wednesday, August 14 at 10PM ET/PT with a one-hour season premiere.
The Robertsons have built a multi-million dollar sporting empire manufacturing duck calls in Monroe, Louisiana.
Everyday affairs are met by Willie's growing business ideas, Phil's fatherly advice, Mrs. Kay's recipes, Uncle Si's oddball philosophies and Jase's endless need to hunt, fish and rib his brothers.
A&E says in the special one-hour season premiere, the ladies enlist Uncle Si to distract Phil and Kay by taking them on a walk down memory lane while Willie, Jase and Jep setup a surprise vow renewal for their 49th anniversary. But true to form, Si recalls things differently.
The season 3 finale of "Duck Dynasty" was watched by a record-breaking 9.6 million total viewers, 5.6 million adults 25-54, 5.5 million adults 18-49 and 2.6 million adults 18-34, making it the most-watched series telecast in A&E history among all key demos, A&E says. Season three also averaged 8.4 million total viewers, 4.8 million adults 18-49 and 4.7 million adults 25-54, making it cable's #1 non-fiction series last year, and the #2 original series overall (behind only AMC's "Walking Dead"), A&E says.
"Duck Dynasty" is produced for A&E Networks by Gurney Productions. Executive producers for Gurney Productions are Deirdre Gurney and Scott Gurney. Executive producers for A&E are Elaine Frontain Bryant and Lily Neumeyer.
'Duck Dynasty'' cruise to set sail next summer with Scotty McCreery
Last week, it was announced a '"Duck Dynasty" cruise would be offered next summer.
The Robertsons are inviting fans to cruise to the Caribbean with them next year. Country singer Scotty McCreery will be on board, too. He's a huge fan of the show and even sang for Sadie Robertson's Sweet 16. McCreery says he can imagine the Robertsons firing their guns off the balconies of the cruise ship. The ship sets sail in July 2014.
Scotty McCreery says he had a great time performing at "Duck Dynasty" co-star Sadie Robertson's Sweet 16 party and says this won't be like any cruise he's ever been on.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1, missing from Chicago's South Side 44 min ago
- Murder warrant issued for LSD standoff suspect 1 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chief Keef faces DUI charges after arrest in Highland Park 33 min ago
- Controversial 'Pure American' billboard removed
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 27 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau apologizes, says he's changed man 27 min ago
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1,...
44 min ago
- Murder warrant issued for LSD standoff...
1 min ago