'NSYNC reunion set for MTV Video Music Awards Sunday, report says
August 21, 2013 -- Just like the title of one of their big hits, 'NSync said "Bye Bye Bye" years ago, but now, there's news for fans about one of the biggest boy bands of all time.
There is talk the boy band is gearing up for a reunion. The New York Post is saying it will happen this Sunday at the MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn.
Ex-member and breakout star Justin Timberlake is up for six awards and is scheduled to receive an achievement award during the ceremony.
The group sold more than 50 million albums during its 1990s to early 2000s run.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos