Oprah reveals 'near' nervous breakdown while filming 'The Butler'
September 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Oprah Winfrey is revealing new information about her "near" nervous breakdown.
It happened as she was struggling to save her cable network, jet setting across the country and filming her leading role in Lee Daniels' "The Butler."
In an interview with "Access Hollywood" she says she was going from one thing to the next thing and thought, "If I don't calm down, I'm gonna be in serious trouble."
Oprah says it wasn't until an interview with a director, who had a public meltdown, that she realized she was having similar symptoms of a breakdown.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 36 min ago
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North 59 min ago
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado 29 min ago
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville 40 min ago
- Lucas, Hobson donate $25M to After School Matters 42 min ago
- Atheists erect 8-foot 'A' in Chicago to mark holidays 51 min ago
- Report: R. Kelly mansion in Olympia Fields purchased
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
29 min ago
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in...
59 min ago