'Betrayal' cast greets fans in River North at Dana Hotel
September 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The new ABC series "Betrayal" premieres Sunday and the cast met fans Monday night at the Dana Hotel in River North.
On the show, which is shot in Chicago, a photographer played by Hannah Ware is married to a prosecutor played by Chris Johnson, but she meets a handsome stranger, portrayed by Stuart Townsend.
Only after it's too late does she find out he is an attorney for her father-in-law, a crime boss.
Townsend says the drama will appeal to a broad audience.
"I think everyone can relate to the situations all of the characters are in and there's a lot of different situations, so I think there's something for everybody in it," said Stuart Townsend.
There are plenty of twists and turns, and you can check it out Sunday night at 9 p.m. on ABC7.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party